The Simple Logger II Model L101 is a one channel recording device powered by an alkaline battery pack. Line tracking is performed such that 64 samples over one line cycle are taken. Frequency tracking is performed over the range of ±2Hz around the nominal line frequency (50 or 60Hz). Harmonic measurements are calculated from these 64 samples (Harmonics are only available from the Simple Logger II Control Panel within the DataView software).
The Simple Logger II records TRMS at a rate of up to eight times per second. The measurement process is performed no more than eight times per second. TRMS calculations are performed on a single line cycle. This means that the input(s) are ignored between measurement intervals.
The main advantage of the logger is its ability to perform a variety of recording tasks with easy and intuitive setup from a computer using DataView software.
- Compatible standard current probes with voltage output and BNC connection
- 64 samples per cycle
- Programmable storage rates from 8 every second to 1 every day
- 3 user selectable storage modes
- Stores up to 240,000 measurements in non-volatile memory
- Powered by standard Alkaline batteries
- Lightweight, compact, fits anywhere
- 5 LED indicators quickly and clearly display Logger status
- Includes DataView software for data storage, real-time waveform display, analysis and report generation
- Isolated USB communication
- 50V Cat III