Triplett FOX 2 & HOUND 3
Tracing Kit; Wire & Cable –
The Triplett 3399 Fox 2 and Hound 3 handheld wire and cable tracing kit for finding non-energized, wires has a tone generator with three tones, an inductive tracer with two probes, audio and visual signals, and a filter to help suppress 60 Hz and high-frequency noise. The tracer has an aluminum conical probe for low resistance contact testing, and a conductive plastic duckbill probe for sensitive, non-shorting testing, and safer penetration in cable bundles. The tracer beeps and flashes a red light to indicate magnetic fields, and has a filter to help suppress 60 Hz and high-frequency noise. The tone generator uses a high, low, or warble tone to overcome interference and guide the tracer to wires. The tracer can detect a signal from the tone generator up to 12 inches away. The tracer and tone generator are each cased in acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) plastic for strength and light weight. The kit has a one year warranty, and is often used by home remodelers and in the telephone, electrical, and security industries to identify specific cables, trace their path, and find malfunctioning wires.
- Handheld wire and cable tracing kit for finding non-energized wires in walls, ceilings, and floors
- Inductive tracer with two probes indicates magnetic fields with audio and visual signals
- Tone generator has three tones for guiding tracer to wires
- Tracer filter helps suppress 60 Hz and high-frequency noise
- Kit includes tone generator, inductive tracer, and carrying case
There are no reviews yet.