Ohmmeter; Low Resistance, 100A –
The DMOM-100 S2 is Vanguard’s third-generation, microprocessor-based, true-DC micro-ohmmeter. It is designed for testing EHV circuit-breaker contact resistances, bushing contact joints, or for any low-resistance measuring application. The DMOM-100 S2 can accurately measure resistances ranging from 1 micro-ohm to 300 milli-ohms. It can output a test current from 10 Amperes to 100 Amperes.
The DMOM-100 S2 applies a true-DC current from 10A to 100A to the resistance load to be tested. Any test current setting can be selected by using the unit’s alpha-numeric keypad. The DMOM-100 S2 controls the test currentï¿½ï¿½s rise and fall rates by using a switching DC and a current regulator circuit. An Auto Test Mode is also available and can be initiated simply by applying the sensor cablesï¿½ï¿½ leads across the two points of interest. This feature is very convenient when measuring a sequence of several resistance values in a breaker contact.
- 10 to 100 Ampere True Continuous DC Current
- Automatic control of current rise and fall time
- Digital Resistance Reading from 1 micro-ohm to 300 milli-ohms
- Stores 63 records (of 96 readings)
- 2.5″ Built-in thermal printer
- Weighs less than 17 lbs. (7.71 kg)