Analyzer; Circuit Breaker, Timer/Travel –
The CT-7000 Series 2 is a third generation, stand-alone, microcomputer-driven EHV Circuit-Breaker Analyzer. It is inexpensive and easy to use. The CT-7000 is available in models with 3 dry contacts (CT7000-3), 6 dry contacts (CT-7000-6), or 12 dry-contact inputs (CT-7000-12). The CT-7000 fully analyzes circuit-breaker performance: contact time, stroke, velocity, over-travel, and contact wipe. Contact-motion analysis includes: Open, Close, Open-Close, Close-Open, and Open-Close-Open. The CT-7000 timing window is selectable: 1-second, 10-second, or 20-second periods. The 10-second and 20-second timing windows allow timing of long duration events (Circuit-Switcher contacts).
- Full Breaker Tabulated & Graphic Data Printout
- Detect Main & Insertion Resistor Contacts on same input
- Digital Travel Transducer; no setup or calibration needed
- Diagnostic ability
- USB and RS-232C computer interfaces
- Store 100 timing records and 99 test plans
- Initiate Breaker Operation
- Built-in Thermal Printer
There are no reviews yet.