The Simple Logger® II (Bluetooth Edition) Model ML914 is a 4-channel AC current recording device powered by alkaline batteries and includes four integral 6″ MiniFlex® flexible current probes. The ML914 incorporates two user selectable measurement ranges of 100 and 1000 Amps. Line tracking is performed such that 64 samples over one line cycle are taken. Frequency tracking is performed around the nominal line frequency (50 or 60Hz). Harmonic measurements are calculated from these 64 samples and are only available from the Simple Logger® II Control Panel within the DataView® software.
The Simple Logger® II stores TRMS at user programmable rates of up to eight times per second. TRMS calculations are performed on a single line cycle. The main advantage of the logger is its ability to perform a variety of recording tasks with easy and intuitive setup from a computer using DataView® software.
- Includes four integral MiniFlex® flexible current probes that will measure from up to 1000A TRMS with 0.1A resolution
- Dual range 100/1000A user selectable per channel
- 64 samples per cycle
- Programmable storage rates from 125ms to 1 per day
- 4 user selectable storage modes
- Stores up to 1,000,000 measurements in non-volatile memory
- Powered by standard Alkaline batteries for a period of up to 180 days
- Lightweight and compact
- 6 LED indicators quickly and clearly display logger status
- Wireless Bluetooth communication (Bluetooth module included)
- EN 61010-1; 600V CAT IV, 1000V CAT III