The General Electric (GE) TVRMS2 Digital Test Kit is a light-weight, portable test instrument designed for field testing of RMS-9, Epic, Power+, MicroVersaTrip Plus, and MicroVersaTrip PM Trip Units
The Test Kit interface with Trip Unit is a three-wire digital communication link through the test jack on the front of the Trip Unit.
- Operation from 120 Vac or six D-cell batteries.
- Trip Unit testing without de-energizing the breaker or removing the Trip Unit from the breaker.
- Verification of switch settings on Power+, RMS-9, and Epic Trip Units.
- Either trip or no-trip testing for time-overcurrent characteristics.
- Monitoring of pickup current and trip time during high-current injection testing.
- Menu-driven test procedures for ease of use.