Druck DPI 740
Barometer; Precision –
The DPI 740 is a portable battery powered precision barometer, providing outstanding capabilities in a hand-held package.This instrument can confidently be used in both laboratory and field applications as a first-class barometric reference device, with the recommended recalibration period being one year.
The fundamental sensor technology employed within this instrument is the Druck resonant pressure transducer (RPT). This vibrating element sensor not only provides accuracies of ±0.004 inHg (±0.15 mbar) but equally important has a calibration stability of better than 100 ppm per year. The DPI 740 is widely used in laboratory and remote field applications for precision pressure reference.
- Ranges to 103 inHg absolute
- Accuracy: ±0.004 inHg absolute
- 6 digit resolution LCD display
- Multiple pressure scales and aeronautical units
- Alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Lightweight hand-held rugged design
- RS 232 output