The Simple Logger II Model CL601 is a battery powered, one channel recording device with an alkaline battery pack. Line tracking is performed such that 64 samples over one line cycle are taken. Frequency tracking is performed over the range of ±2Hz around the nominal line frequency (50 or 60Hz). Harmonic measurements are calculated from these 64 samples.
The Simple Logger II records TRMS at a rate of up to eight times per second. The measurement process is performed no more than eight times per second. TRMS calculations are performed on a single line cycle. This means that the input(s) are ignored between measurement intervals.
- 0 to 600Arms
- True RMS measurements
- 64 samples per cycle
- Self contained, no exposed connections
- Overload indication
- Optically isolated USB 2.0 output (cable included)
- One button operation
- Alarm function
- Stores up to 240,000 measurements in non-volatile memory
- 5 LED indicators quickly and clearly display logger status
- Includes FREE DataView software for data storage, real-time display, analysis and report generation
- 300V Cat.IV, 600V Cat.III