Flowmeter; Dopplar –
Series 902 offers our enhanced Doppler technology in a portable case designed for rugged field use. The rechargeable battery housed inside the 902 enclosure provides a full eight hours of continuous operation. The standard configuration provides everything necessary to measure flow in pipes ranging from 1 to 120 inches (25 to 3050 mm). An optional small pipe transducer can be applied to pipes from 0.125 to 1 inch (3 to 25 mm).
- Non-fouling transducers are immune to build-up of grease, paraffin and other coating materials
- Operates with relatively clean liquids as well as liquids with concentrations of suspended solids or aeration, minimum of 25 PPM of 30 micron size
- Does not require long straight runs of pipe
- Standard 4-20 mA output for chart trending
- Solid state measurement reduces calibration requirements and is virtually maintenance free
- Operates on pipes ranging from 0.25 to 120 inches (5 to 3050 mm)