Versatile, powerful and cost effective data loggers handling analog, digital and other types of variables with high resolution and speed
The 8-Channel Data Logger Model DL-1081 (with display) is a versatile, powerful and cost effective data logger handling analog, digital and other types of variables with high resolution and speed. It offers high performance and is easy to configure and operate.
The Model DL-1081 has 8 configurable analog inputs that can measure thermocouples, Pt100, Pt1000, DC voltage and DC current signals. It is equipped with 2 relay outputs and 8 digital ports that are individually configurable as inputs or outputs.
- 8 universal analog input channels
- 8 digital I/Os (individually configured as inputs or outputs)
- 2 relay outputs (NO, NC and common)
- RS485 interface (Modbus master or slave)
- 24VDC output to power up to eight 4 to 20mA transmitters
- Ethernet interface for LAN and internet use
- USB-device interface for configuring, monitoring and download
- USB-host interface for logged data retrieval through a USB flash drive
- Up to 32 configurable alarms
- Up to 128 virtual channels
- Detachable display
- Up to 100 channels can be logged at a user configurable rate
- Data downloading through the configuration software or through the freely distributed downloaded DLL