Vanguard Auto-Ohm 100 S2
Ohmmeter; Low Resistance, 100A –
The Auto-Ohm is a microprocessor-based, second-generation, true DC micro-ohmmeter. It is designed for testing EHV circuit-breaker contact resistance, bushing contact joints, or for any low-resistance measurement. The Auto-Ohm accurately measures resistances ranging from 1 micro-ohm to 300 milliohms.
The Auto-Ohm meter applies a true DC current from 10A to 100A to the resistance load to be tested. The user can select any test current setting by rotating a dial on the front panel. Using a switching DC and a current-regulator circuit, the Auto-Ohm controls the test current€™s rise and fall rates. Since a true-DC ramped current passes through the breaker contacts, no magnetic transient is induced into the breaker€™s current transformer. Thus, risk of inductively tripping a breaker control (bus differential relay) is non-existent.
- Vanguard INstruments Company 100 amp True DC Micro Ohmmeter Auto-Ohm
- 10 to 100 Amperes True Continuous DC Current
- Automatic control of current rise and fall time
- Digital Resistance Reading from 1 micro-ohm to 300 milli-ohms
- Store and Display last 3 Readings
- Weighs less than 21 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.