The Model 6609 is also an ideal tool for measuring the proper rotation of motors, conveyors, pumps and other electrical devices interconnected on the power line system before installation where direction of rotation is dependent on proper phase hook-up.
The Phase Rotation Meter Model 6609 is a compact and rugged meter designed to identify phase rotation on 3-Phase systems and identify live and oepn/de-energized phases. Ideal for installing rotating machinery or motors, and for checking generator output.
- Indication of live phase presence or phase absence
- Determination of a motor’s rotation direction with or without contact (Model 6609)
- Automatic testing as soon as the instrument is connected
- Terminals and cables identified by color-coding to simplify connection
- Phase rotation indicators (Model 6608)
- Phase and motor rotation indicators (Model 6609)
- Color-coded leads (red, black, blue) and alligator clips (black)
- Simple operation
- Line supplied – no battery
- 600V CAT III rated and CE Mark