The Clamp-On Meter Model 500 is a general-purpose professional clamp-on. A strong mechanical case design, quality materials, full ranges and compliance to international safety and quality standards ensure a professional and reliable tool. The Model 500 is auto-ranging, and provides the user with AC Volts, AC Amperes, resistance, and continuity. The large and complete 4000-count LCD features comprehensive user interface symbols such as a low battery indicator. It is equipped with a Data Hold function, which freezes the measurement. The Model 500 is compact for comfortable one-handed operation, and the hooked jaw design is easy to maneuver in crowded wiring and breaker panels. The jaw opening for the Model 500 is 1.1 (28mm).
- Compact size fits into your pocket
- 400AAC or 400AAC/DC current measurements
- 600VAC/DC volts measurements
- TRMS measurements (Model 502)
- Resistance measurements to 400Ω
- Continuity with beeper below 40
- Frequency measurements (Models 501 and 502) from V and A
- Hold function to freeze readings
- Push-button for easy ADC zeroing (Model 503)
- Large, easy-to-read 4000-count display
- 42-segment analog bargraph
- Includes test leads and soft carrying pouch
There are no reviews yet.