Fluke 337 Clamp Meter is a top-of-the-line True-rms clamp meter with MIN/MAX capability and a large jaw that measures ac/dc current and voltage, ohms, motor start up current (in-rush) and frequency
- True-rms clamp meter
- MIN/MAX capability
- Extra large jaw
- Measures ac/dc amps, ac/dc volts, ohms and motor start-up current
- Large, backlit display is easy-to-see in less than ideal conditions
- In-rush current function for measuring starting current for motors, lighting, etc.
- Fits perfectly in your hand and into tight places
- Handy ˜Display Hold™ button keeps measurements on the display
- Meter controls are positioned so current measurements can be done with one hand (index finger on clamp opening lever and thumb on rotary switch)
- Auto shut-off maximizes battery life so the meter works when you need it
- Improved low current measurement accuracy for new microprocessor technology
There are no reviews yet.