Fluke 336 Clamp Meter is a True-rms clamp meter that measures ac/dc current and voltage, ohms and motor start-up current. Features a large, backlit display and an auto shut-off function to maximize battery life
- True-rms clamp meter
- Measures ac/dc amps, ac/dc volts, ohms and motor start-up current
- Large, backlit display is easy-to-see in less than ideal conditions
- In-rush current function for measuring starting current for motors, lighting, etc.
- Small body and jaws fit perfectly in your hand and into tight places
- Handy €˜Display Hold€™ button keeps measurements on the display
- Meter controls are positioned so current measurements can be done with one hand (index finger on clamp opening lever and thumb on rotary switch)
- Auto shut-off maximizes battery life so the meter works when you need it
- Improved low current measurement accuracy for new microprocessor technology
There are no reviews yet.