The TRMS Clamp-on Meter Model 403 provides a new standard for safety and measurement capability not available in any other clamp meter sold today. Safety Rated at 1000V CAT IV, it is safe to operate in all electrical environments. It is rugged enough for the most demanding work environments and will withstand both dust and water spray with its IP54 rating. It is ergonomically designed and easily used by one hand, including function selection and button pushing even with a glove on.
In addition to the standard measurement of volts, amps, frequency, resistance, diode checking and continuity, the Model 403 offers several unequaled functions including: True InRush, Adapter function, Delta relative function, Temperature measurement and more.
- General purpose electrical troubleshooting
- Motor start up analysis
- Voltage troubleshooting
- Bond and continuity checking
- Temperature analysis
- 1000 V CAT IV Rated
- Jaw Opening 1.89″
- IP54 Rated
- 10,000 Count Blue Electroluminescent Backlit Display
- Records up to 1000 Measurements
- TRMS Measures up to 1000V AC, DC and AC+DC with Resolution to 10mV
- Measures up to 2000 Amps AC, 3000 Amps DC
- Measures Single and Three Phase Power (Real, Reactive and Apparent) up to 3MW with Resolution to 1W
- Displays Three Measurements Simultaneously
- Measures Frequency to 20kHz with 0.1Hz Resolution (Model Dependent)
- InRush Current Measurement with 1mS Capture, True InRush
- Measures Harmonics up to the 25th
- Phase Rotation Indication
- Agency Approved by UL, CSA, VDE, GS (TUV)
- RoHS Compliant
- Continuity Buzzer (>40Ohm)
There are no reviews yet.