Signal Crafters 60: Impedance Magnitude Meter
Meter; Impedance Magnitude -
- PLC DesignSpecifically designed for Line Trap work; operates from 30kHz -500kHz, the correct frequency range for most traps.
- Direct MeasurementNo calculations required, directly measures and displays the Magnitude of Impedance for the circuit under test. Makes resonant frequency determination quick & simple.
- Easy-to-readMeasurements are displayed on a large 4" taut-band, ruggedized, fluid-damped, hermetically sealed analog meter.
- Dual RangeSelect either 0.1-4k ohm or 1.0-40k ohm scales for either finding impedance over a band or locating peak impedance resonant frequencies.
- DC Output0 to +2 Vdc at a convenient BNC port for driving an Oscilloscope or X-Y Plotter.
- Field PortableWeighs in at under 5 lbs., battery operated, housed in a rugged .060" thick aluminum case.
- Battery SaverClosing the lid automatically turns the instrument off.
|Product Name||Signal Crafters 60: Impedance Magnitude Meter|
|UOM - Unit of Measure||EACH|