Analyzer; Cable, Digital –
The DTX CableAnalyzer Series from Fluke Networks is the testing platform for today and tomorrow. This revolutionary future-proof platform significantly reduces total time to certify by improving every aspect of the testing process. DTX CableAnalyzer Series significantly reduces your total time to certify.
It starts with 9-second Cat 6 Autotest. That means you can meet TIA-568-C and ISO 11801:2002 certification requirements and receive structured cabling warranties faster than ever before. With all this speed also comes the highest accuracy as the DTX is the only tester to use a standards-compliant, electrically-centered permanent link test adapter. Furthermore, the DTX-1800 truly delivers on the promise of a futureproofing investment by measuring 10 Gig cable performance and Alien Crosstalk (ANEXT and AFEXT) in full compliance with the industry standards to 500 MHz. The AC Wiremap feature validates for Power over Ethernet services in accordance with TIA/EIA standards, even if a Midspan is used.
- DTX significantly reduces total certification costs up to 33% a year
- The most used and trusted tester- over 1 billion copper links certified to date
- Independently verified by ETL to meet ISO Level IV and TIA Level IIIe Accuracy requirements
- Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare reporting software
- Endorsed by over 20 cable companies worldwide
- Perform Basic fiber certification five times faster with DTX Fiber Modules
- Perform Extended fiber certification
- Cat 6 certification in 9 seconds
- Advanced Diagnostics troubleshooting faults twice as fast
- Fastest set up and results management times
- Tester accuracy exceeding Levels IIIe and IV
- UL Accuracy Classification