The LET-400-RDC is designed to perform most of the primary tests that are necessary in substations commissioning. It allows to perform with sufficient power, all the primary current injections to test the proper function and wiring of all the elements that compose the protection and measuring section in a substation. The regulation system is based on a continuously variable autotransformer (Variac) that supplies to a power transformer that delivers the high current outputs and isolate the main supply from the load. A built-in ammeter and a timer gives the information about the current value and the operation time of the relay or breaker under test.
- Permanent current up to 400A 1KVA in 4 Ranges. Built in digital ammeter 0.5% accuracy.
- Built in digital timer resolution 1 ms.
- Thermal and shortcircuit protection.
- Variable AC and DC voltage up to 220V.
- Variable auxiliary DC power supply up to 220V.