Calibrator; Loop, 4-20 mA –
The Practical Instrument Electronics (PIE) Model 532 is a tool for calibration, test, and diagnosing process loops. The Model 532 brings all the features you would expect from a loop calibrator and times new romanaving new ones. Make adjustments with the EZ-Dial knob or test limits with the Dual Action EZ-Check switch. Powerful ramping functions are only a button away on the Model 532. Save potentially hours of troubleshooting time on problem loops with the Model 532s unique Loop Diagnostic Mode. In Loop Diagnostic Mode, the loop current, voltage, impedance, AC voltage, and mode of operation are all displayed simultaneously eliminating the need of a DMM connection. Loop diagnostics is available in every mode of operation and truly is a diagnostic monitor, as parameters are continuously updated in real time. The smart diagnostic tool even indicates the most likely cause of loop failure! Loop Diagnostic features the ability to measure ground fault error caused by faulty wiring, flooded conduit and corrosion bridges.
- True 0.012% of reading accuracy
- Source and Read 0.000-24.000 mA
- Simulate 2-Wire Transmitters
- Power 2-Wire Transmitters and Read 0.000-24.000mA
- Display current in mA or -25.00-125.00 % of 4-20 mA
- Read 0.00 to 30.00 VDC with 4X over range ability
- Source 0.000 to 24.000 VDC with up to 20mA output
- Direct Calibration 1.000V to 5.000V
- Auto Step or Ramp
- Selectable step sizes, time in-between steps & soak time
- Stop watch like EZ-Check switch
- Full 5 Digit Display
- Uses 1 9Volt alkaline battery
- Superior battery life of 40 hours under typical continuous usage
- Easy access to battery compartment
- 240 VAC Tolerant
- HART protocol compatibility mode
- Power on selectable 250 resistor in series with the output for compatibility with HART protocol enabled devices.
There are no reviews yet.