The Megger BM50/2 digital megohmmeter is an insulation tester with four test voltages “50, 100, 250, and 500V” for measuring insulation resistance to 100G? to indicate the condition of windings or cables in motors, switchgears, electrical installations, and other insulated equipment, and it also measures AC and DC voltage to 600V, disabling insulation testing when a voltage greater than 50V is detected and beeping to indicate a live circuit.
- Digital megohmmeter has four test voltages – 50, 100, 250, and 500V – for measuring insulation resistance to 100 gigaohms
- Measures AC and DC voltage to 600V and disables insulation testing when a voltage greater than 50V is detected
- Residual voltage is automatically discharged from the circuit under test when the test button is released
- LCD shows readings numerically and in a bar graph and has a backlight for visibility in low light
- Meets IEC 1010-1 and EN 61010-1 safety standards and is rated for CAT III installations to 600V