High Voltage PFT-1003CM
Hipot; 100kV, AC, Two Piece Model –
The PFT Series of 50/60 Hz Portable AC Hipot Testers are ideal for a variety of Field and General Repair Shop HV testing applications.
They are ideal for high voltage testing overhead electrical apparatus such as transformers, vacuum bottles and interrupters, switchgear, motorized vacuum switches, automatic circuit reclosers, bushings, fuses and arrestors.
The PFT Series operates from a standard 120V source and incorporates capacitve compensation which allows a 3kVA test load to be tested with only 1kVA of input power.
- Input: 230V, 50Hz, 8 amps.(not switchable or field upgradable)
- HV Output: 0-50kVac, 1KVA resistive load up to 3 KVA capacitive load, 60 mA current.
- Duty Cycle: 3 KVA: 1/2 hour ON, 2 hour OFF
- 2 KVA: 1 hour ON, 1 hour OFF
- Kilovoltmeter: 3.5″, Scaled 0-25/50 kVac, +/-2% F.S.
- Currentmeter: 3.5″, Scaled 0-1.0 mAac, +/-2% F.S. with range multipliers of x1, x10 and x100.
- Distortion: Less than 5%
- Case Dimensions and Weight: 21″ w x 11.25″ d x 15.25″ h, 75 lbs.
- Output Termination: 20 ft. (6m) shielded output cable with alligator clamp and hook for test connections.
There are no reviews yet.