Hardy Instruments HI 813
Shaker; Vibration, Portable, 25-10KHz
The HI 813 portable vibration shakers are designed to be used in the field or shop to verify the performance of vibration transducers, connectors,cabling, instruments or permanently installed condition monitoring systems. Both models are battery-powered, portable and feature a built-in reference accelerometer and indicator with calibration traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
This shaker can easily check velocity transducers, accelerometers and non-contacting Eddy Probe displacement measurement systems. Simply attach the transducer to the shaker head (displacement probes require a mounting fixture and target), set the shaker to a known vibration reference level, and verify readings. The reference test level can be set in acceleration, velocity, or displacement, English or Metric.
- Actual precision vibration tester: true and accurate testing of vibration sensors
- NIST traceable calibration reference: high-level calibration accuracy
- Variable frequency and adjustable vibration amplitudes: rapid set-up for all vibration conditions
- Battery operated: ability to take the calibration to the field
- Loop checks of vibration monitoring systems
- Verification and testing of velocity transducers, accelerometers, eddy current probes, etc.
- Troubleshooting of issues in vibration monitoring loops
- Calibration of portable vibration analyzers
- Confirmation of vibration alarms