Camera; Infrared –
This thermal Imager is the perfect tool to add to your problem solving arsenal. Built for tough work environments, this high-performance, fully radiometric infrared camera is ideal for troubleshooting electrical installations, electro-mechanical equipment, process equipment, HVAC/R equipment and others.
With IR-Fusion Technology, see things both ways€”infrared and visual (visible light) images combined together communicating critical information faster and easier€”traditional infrared images are no longer enough. IR-Fusion, a patent-pending technology that simultaneously captures a digital photo in addition to the infrared image and combines it together, taking the mystery out of IR image analysis. IR-Fusion is standard on Fluke Ti25.
- Enhanced problem detection and analysis capabilities with IR-Fusion® Technology. Simply scroll through the different viewing modes quickly to better identify trouble areas in Full IR thermal, picture-in-picture, or automatic blend visual and thermal images.
- Optimized for field use in harsh work environments.
- Engineered and tested to withstand a 2 m (6.5 ft) drop€”When was the last time you dropped a tool?
- Withstands dust and water€”tested to an IP54 rating.
- Delivers the clear, crisp images needed to find problems fast.
- Identify even small temperature differences that could indicate problems with excellent thermal sensitivity (NETD).
- Intuitive, three-button menu is easy to use€”simply navigate with the push of a thumb.
- Reflected background temperature (reflected temperature compensation)
- No need to carry pen and paper€”record findings by speaking into the camera. Voice annotations can be recorded with every image you take. Voice comments are saved along with individual images for future reference.
- Adjustable hand strap for left-or right-handed use.