The Fluke 700G is a rugged, easy-to-use, and reliable pressure gauge calibrator that offers 23 ranges from ±10 inH2O / 20 mbar to 10,000 psi / 690 bar with accuracy of 0.05% of full scale. 700G10 Range: -14 to 2000 psi and -.97 bar to 140 bar
The 700G is compatible with most hydraulic and pneumatic test pumps. And it combines with one of the Fluke test pump kits (700PTPK or 700HTPK) to provide a complete pressure testing and calibration solution. You can use 700G/TRACK software to upload more than 8,000 pressure measurements to a PC.
The 700G runs on three standard AA alkaline batteries to deliver 1,500 hours without backlight (continuous on) or 2,000 hours at slow sample rate.
- Rugged, high-quality pressure gauge calibrator for fast and accurate test results
- Delivers precision pressure measurements in 23 ranges from ±10 inH2O/20 mbar to 10,000 psi/690 bar
- Delivers high accuracy—0.05% total measurement uncertainty for one year
- Provides bright backlit display for easy viewing
- Features rugged, durable design with protective holster
Other useful features:
- Combines with either the 700PTPK pneumatic pump kit or the 700HTPK hydraulic pump kit for a complete measurement and testing solution
- Logs more than 8,493 pressure measurements to memory and uploads to a PC (with 700G/TRACK software)
- Allows you to work safely in classified areas known to include explosive gasses:
- CSA: Class 1, Div2, Groups A-D rating
- ATEX: rating II 3 G Ex nA IIB T6