Druck DPI 104
Test Gauge; Digital, 15k psi –
The DPI 104 is a microprocessor-controlled digital pressure gauge that combines precision and functionality in a compact, robust and simple-to-use package. The DPI 104 matches advanced silicon sensor technology with several convenient design features resulting in an accurate, versatile yet affordable digital test gauge.
Supplied as a standalone process indicator or in a kit with the widely proven hand pumps, the DPI 104 digital pressure gauge provides a reliable and economic solution for a wide range of pressure sensing applications.
- 11 selectable pressure units
- O.05% full scale accuracy
- Pressure ranges 10 to 20,000 psi (1400 bar)
- Large, easy to read display with five digit resolution
- % pressure indication with bar graph for visual reference
- Temperature compensated accuracy from 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Pressure switch test, Min/Max, tare and alarm functions
- Adjustable mounting positions
- IDOS compatible with RS 232 interface and networking capability
- Stainless & Inconel wetted parts for aggressive media
- 0-5V analogue output
- Pump Kits available
There are no reviews yet.