Three Phase Power Quality Analyzer
Capture every measurement, every event, on every cycle, all the time with the Fluke 1750 Power Recorder. Outstanding accuracy and resolution provide complete visibility into your installation or distribution system.
- Power Quality that meets the standard: All measurements comply with IEC61000-4-30 standards for correct evaluation of al measured values including voltage, current, power, harmonics, flicker, etc.
- Quick and reliable configuration: PDA wireless “front panel interface” provides the ability to verify setup without a laptop along with a window into what the instrument is recording, even in awkward test locations.
- Threshold-free setup: Apply thresholds after data is collected with Fluke Power Analyze Software so there is no need to worry about missed information due to incorrect setup.
- Captures everything: Cross-channel and current triggering capture every measurement, on every channel, every time.
- Intuitive PC software: Easily analyze data and generate reports. Automated EN50160 reporting and compliance.
- Plug and play: Set up in minutes with self-identifying current probes and single-lead voltage connections.
- No need to reconnect wires: Swap channels internally with the wireless PDA or PD when connections are not correct.
- Measure every parameter: voltage and current on three phases, neutral, and ground.
- 5 MHz, 8000 Vpk waveform capture: Get a detailed picture of even the shortest events.
- Quickly retrieve data: With included SD memory card or via the 100BaseT high-speed Ethernet connection.