NO QUALITY PICTURES AVAILABLE!!!
- Measures up to 660Vrms or VDC
- Measures up to 6500AAC or 1400ADC (probe dependent)
- Displays Min, Max and Average Volts and Amps, Crest Factor, Peak value and K-Factor
- Calculates and displays Watts, VARs and VA, Power Factor and
- Displacement Power Factor for single-phase and balanced three-phase
- Displays total harmonic distortion (THD-F and THD-R) for voltage and current
- Displays individual harmonic values and % for Volts and Amps through the 50th harmonic
- Stores up to eight screen captures
- Stores up to 1MB of trend recorded data
- Configurable from DataView software or front panel
- Captures, displays and stores inrush current waveforms and statistics
- Download stored data to DataView software via optical with isolated USB port
- Captures up to 4096 alarm events using up to 10 different thresholds
- Displays and records up to 17 different power quality parameters
- Includes software FREE.
There are no reviews yet.