The AEMC AmpFlex 1000-24-2-1 is a flexible AC current probe composed of a flexible sensor and an electronic module. The flexible sensor permits measurements on conductors where standard clamp-on probes cannot be used. Measurement range is 5 to 1000A. Output signal is 10mV/A and 1mV/A. Sensor length is 24″.
- Accuracy 1% of Reading
- TRMS measurements when connected to a TRMS instrument
- No core saturation or damage if overloaded
- Waterproof sensor
- Shape Memory for custom pre-shaping of sensor before use
- Very high frequency response
- Low phase shift for power measurements
- Insensitive to DC, measures only AC component on DC + AC signals
- Excellent linearity
There are no reviews yet.