AEMC L642: Simple Logger II Model L642 (2-Channel, Temperature Thermocouple, DataView Software)
The Simple Logger II Model L642 is a two channel thermocouple data logger. The choice of data storage modes and storage rates allows the operator to effortlessly configure the logger to optimize memory usage to the application at hand. Extended Recording Mode (XRM) and delayed start time are just two of the many application friendly features.
The Simple Logger II Model L642 records temperature at user selectable rates of 1 every 5 seconds to 1 per day. Using J,K,T,N,E,R or S thermocouples, it measures from -346º to + 1767ºF with resolution down to 0.1º (range dependent).
- 2 input channels
- User-selectable thermocouple types J, K, T, N, E, R, and S
- Programmable storage rates from 8 every second to 1 every day
- 3 user selectable storage modes; Stop when full, FIFO; XRM
- Stores up to 240,000 measurements in non-volatile memory
- Powered by two standard AA Alkaline batteries
- Lightweight, compact, fits anywhere
- 5 LED indicators quickly and clearly display Logger status
- Includes DataView software FREE for data storage, real-time display, analysis and report generation
- 50V Cat III
|Product Name||AEMC L642: Simple Logger II Model L642 (2-Channel, Temperature Thermocouple, DataView Software)|
|UOM - Unit of Measure||EACH|