AEMC L562: Simple Logger II Model L562 (2-Channel, TRMS, Voltage & Current, DataView Software)
The Simple Logger II Model L562 is a two channel Volt/Amp data logger. The choice of data storage modes and storage rates allows the operator to effortlessly configure the logger to optimize memory usage to the application at hand. Extended Recording Mode (XRM) and delayed start time are just two of the many application friendly features.
The Simple Logger II records TRMS at a rate of up to eight times per second. The measurement process is performed no more than eight times per second. TRMS calculations are performed on a single line cycle. This means that the input(s) are ignored between measurement intervals.
The main advantage of the logger is its ability to perform a variety of recording tasks with easy and intuitive setup from a computer using DataView software.
- 2 input channels
- Voltage: 0 to 600VAC TRMS
- Current: compatible with current probes with voltage outputs
- 64 samples per cycle
- 3 user selectable storage modes; Stop when full, FIFO, XRM®
- Programmable storage rates from 8 every second to 1 every day
- Stores up to 240,000 measurements in non-volatile memory
- Powered by two standard AA Alkaline batteries
- Lightweight, compact, fits anywhere
- 5 LED indicators quickly and clearly display Logger status
- Includes DataView software FREE for data storage, real-time waveform display, analysis and report generation
- 300V Cat IV; 600V Cat III with a safety rated current probe attached
|Product Name||AEMC L562: Simple Logger II Model L562 (2-Channel, TRMS, Voltage & Current, DataView Software)|
|UOM - Unit of Measure||EACH|