AEMC DL-1080: Data Logger Model DL-1080 (8 Analog & 8 Digital Channel, No Display)
Versatile, powerful and cost effective data loggers handling analog, digital and other types of variables with high resolution and speed
The 8-Channel Data Logger Model DL-1080 (no display) is a versatile, powerful and cost effective data logger handling analog, digital and other types of variables with high resolution and speed. It offers high performance and is easy to configure and operate.
The Model DL-1080 has 8 configurable analog inputs that can measure thermocouples, Pt100, Pt1000, DC voltage and DC current signals. It is equipped with 2 relay outputs and 8 digital ports that are individually configurable as inputs or outputs.
Up to 128 math channels can be used to perform operations on the measured values. Up to 32 alarm events can be detected, allowing output activations, e-mails and SNMP trap sending.
The RS485 interface can operate as a Modbus RTU master or slave. As a master, it can read and log up to 64 external channels. A 10/100Mbps Ethernet interface allows access through a browser (HTTP), FTP (client and server), e-mails sending (SMTP), SNMP and Modbus TCP.
The Model DL-1080 has a mini USB interface for connecting to a computer for configuration, monitoring and data download and another USB port for plugging in a flash drive for data retrieval. The 512k internal basic memory is used to store data and can be greatly expanded with an SD card up to 16GB.
- 8 universal analog input channels
- 8 digital I/Os (individually configured as inputs or outputs)
- 2 relay outputs (NO, NC and common)
- RS485 interface (Modbus master or slave)
- 24VDC output to power up to eight 4 to 20mA transmitters
- Ethernet interface for LAN and internet use
- USB-device interface for configuring, monitoring and download
- USB-host interface for logged data retrieval through a USB flash drive
- Up to 32 configurable alarms
- Up to 128 virtual channels
- Detachable display
- Up to 100 channels can be logged at a user configurable rate
- Data downloading through the configuration software or through the freely distributed downloaded DLL
|Product Name||AEMC DL-1080: Data Logger Model DL-1080 (8 Analog & 8 Digital Channel, No Display)|
|UOM - Unit of Measure||EACH|