AEMC 8220: Power Quality Meter Model 8220 (No Probe)
The Model 8220 is a single-phase AC + DC power meter with an electroluminescent backlit digital display and is rated to 600V Cat III.
It is a measurement tool for electrical parameters and distribution network disturbances, enabling the user to obtain instant measurements of the main characteristics of a single-phase network (voltage, current, power, voltage and current harmonics, etc.) and to monitor machinery in operation (temperature, inrush current and duration of operation, distance of windings and rotational speed).
The Model 8220s accuracy is better than 1% (excluding current sensors). It has a great flexibility due to AEMCs range of current sensors, measuring from a few hundred milliamps to several thousand amps.
- Measures up to 660Vrms or Vdc
- Measures up to 6500Aac or 1400Adc (Probe dependent)
- Displays Min, Max, and Average Volts and Amps, Crest Factor, Peak value and K-Factor
- Calculates and displays Watts, VARs and VA, Power Factor and Displacement Power Factor for single-phase and balanced three-phase
- Displays total harmonic distortion (THD-F and THD-R) for voltage and current
- Displays individual harmonic values and % for Volts and Amps through the 50th harmonic
- Captures and displays inrush current
- Calculates and displays phase rotation and RPM
- Displays temperature in both F and C
- Displays resistance up to 200Ω
- Conducts continuity and diode tests
- Stores up to nine complete sets of readings for all volt, amp, power, and harmonic measurements
- Configurable from DataView software or front panel
- Download stored data to DataView software via optical USB port
- Operates off batteries or recharger
- Includes DataView software FREE for data storage, real-time waveform display, analysis and report generation
|Product Name||AEMC 8220: Power Quality Meter Model 8220 (No Probe)|
|UOM - Unit of Measure||EACH|