The PowerPad Jr. Model 8230 is a single-phase power quality analyzer that is easy-to-use, compact and shock-resistant. It is intended for technicians and engineers to measure and carry out diagnostic work and power quality work on single- or three-phase balanced load networks. Users are able to obtain instant waveforms of an electrical networks principal characteristics, and also monitor their variation over a period of time. The multi-tasking measurement system simultaneously handles all the measurement functions and waveform display of the various magnitudes, detection, continuous recordings and their display without any constraints.
- Measures up to 660Vrms or Vdc
- Measures up to 6500Aac or 1400Adc (Probe dependent)
- Displays Min, Max, and Average Volts and Amps, Crest Factor, Peak value and K-Factor
- Calculates and displays Watts, VARs and VA, Power Factor and Displacement Power Factor for single-phase and balanced three-phase
- Displays total harmonic distortion (THD-F and THD-R) for voltage and current
- Displays individual harmonic values and % for Volts and Amps through the 50th harmonic
- Captures and displays inrush current waveforms and statistics
- Stores up to eight screen captures
- Stores up to 1MB of trend recorded data
- Configurable from DataView software or front panel
- Download stored data to DataView software via optical USB port
- Captures up to 4096 alarm events from up to 10 different thresholds
- Displays and records up to 17 different power quality parameters
- Includes DataView software FREE for data storage, real-time waveform display, analysis and report generation
There are no reviews yet.