Signal Crafters 110 Voltmeter
Signalcrafters Model 110 is a multi-purpose portable instrument for measuring voltage levels at frequencies in the range of 50 Hz to 5 MHz. A signal generator covering the same frequency range is also included. Utilizing surface mount technology and battery and/or AC power the unit is light enough for both field and laboratory use. Storage and recall functions allow for quick set up of the frequency selective voltmeter, (FSVM).
- Selectable Bandwidths: Wideband(50 Hz to 5 MHz), 3100 Hz, 1950 Hz, 100 Hz and 25 Hz.
- Search: Automatically look for signals that are greater than a set threshold level.
- AFC(Automatic Frequency Control): Auto adjusts the instrument receiver to the center of the actual input frequency.
- Max Hold: Displays the maximum signal level of a variable input signal detected during the measurement period.
- Bridge Z: Ajustable 1 ohm to 999 ohm
- Demodulator: AM, SSB(USB,LSB) and DSB.
- Analog Meter: Convenient for peaking adjustments.
- Long Battery Life: 20 hours.
- Carrying Case and Test Leads.
|Product Name||Signal Crafters 110 Voltmeter|
|UOM - Unit of Measure||EACH|