Transcat 22881E AC Power Supply, 0-150VAC @ 4A with volt, amp & leakage display
The Model 22881E has a single range output from 0-150VAC @ 4 Amps of continuous current. It features a super isolation transformer which is triple shielded from the input line for maximum protection against shock hazard. A convenient front panel plug accepts a probe for measuring leakage current up to 9.99mA. It is overload protected with a fuse and a separate output switch. Rack mounting is achieved by sliding away the side panels which expose channels in the instrument’s chassis. The accuracy, superior quality and safety features make it perfect for research & development laboratories, medical facilities, plant maintenance, manufacturing and educational institutions.
- 0-150V AC Output, Continuously Variable, Triple-Isolated
- 0-4A Continuous Load Current
- Displays True Output Voltage & Current; Measures and Displays Leakage Current
- 5.25 x 11.6 x 10.6″ HWD/30 lbs.; Use on the Bench or Mount in a Rack
- 115V AC/60 Hz AC Line Input
There are no reviews yet.