Designed to cope with the additional requirements of the telecommunications industry, the MIT480 includes 50 V and 100 V range insulation testing as standard, plus higher voltages as required. In addition, the voltage detection test inhibit feature has been raised to 75 V (from 50 V), to allow testing of cables with co-activity coupled induced voltages, which would normally inhibit such testing with a 50 V protected instrument.
- CAT IV 600 V Rated
- Adjustable insulation test voltages – provides 250 V to 1000 V or 50 V to 1000 V.
- 75 V live circuit inhibit
- Dual digital display readout
- Weatherproof to IP54
- Digital and analog arc display
- Adjustable continuity limit alarm
- True RMS voltage measurement