The MIT320 is enhanced with a backlit display, illuminated range panel, insulation limit alarm, resistance measurement, and an adjustable threshold for the continuity buzzer. Also equipped is a switched test probe to speed hands free testing. The MIT320 tester incorporates dual solid-state displays which simultaneously show the test results numerically, and in the form of a moving-arc bar graph that accurately simulates the operation of an analogue meter. Rugged construction with an impact-resistant, rubber-overmoulded case and innovative circuitry guarantees high accuracy combined with stability of calibration.
- Switched test probe to speed hands free testing
- Backlit display and range selection
- Extremely easy to use
- Tough rubber armoured case
- Self contained protective cover
- Live circuit warning
- Weatherproof to IP54
- Intelligent Safety System for protection.
- Result storage and downloading
- Download software included
- USB interface.