The Megger DDA-6000 High Current Test Set is designed specifically to test low-voltage power and molded-case circuit breakers equipped with thermal, magnetic or solid-state trip devices
The unit is fully compliant with NEMA AB-4 test guidelines. Tests are performed by simulating an overload or fault condition. Each test set is an integrated test system that provides a variable, high-current output. The test sets incorporate all control circuitry and instrumentation necessary to test direct-acting circuit breakers accurately, efficiently and safely. The unique transformer and circuit design results in a very high-capacity test set in a very compact size. Advanced digital control and instrumentation provides exact testing capacity.
- Model DDA-1 Digital Data Acquisition Instrumentation and Control System
- High-current output: 60,000 A for Model DDA-6000; 35,000 A for Model DDA-3000
- Digital signal processing (DSP) technology
- Variable pulse time and firing angle output current control
- Compliant with NEMA AB-4 test guidelines