The Megger BD-59092 MOM2 Microhmmeter uses an ultra capacitor to generate the high output current. The ultra capacitor is able to store a huge amount of energy compared to conventional capacitors and can deliver very high current during the discharge thanks to its very low internal resistance.
- Up to 220 A
- Battery powered
- Lightweight 1 kg
- Safe test DualGround
- Auto range: 1 O to 1000 mO
- Bluetooth PC communication
- Complies with IEEE and IEC standards
- Easy to use Attach the Kelvin Clamps and press TEST button.
- Active-duty and rugged design. All weather, all environment, all industry usage.
- Truly handheld
- Testing with both sides grounded