Hipot; 4kV, AC –
The Megger high-pot tester measures the dielectric strength of electrical insulation and the ground-circuit continuity of three-wire appliances and other electrical devices to determine the ability of insulation to withstand over voltages. This analog meter has manual range selection and adjustable leakage current trip level for flexibility of use.
The unit tests appliances and other electrical devices to most Underwriters Laboratories (UL) standards, including UL 544 (Electric Medical and Dental Equipment), UL 982 (Motor-Operated Household Food Preparing Machines), UL 1026 (Electric Household Cooking and Serving Appliances), and UL 1270 (Radio Receivers, Audio Systems, Accessories). Recessed high-voltage connections and an automatic failure shutdown feature, which includes a warning light and tone, increase the safety of the unit. The tester meets the UL 120-kilohm safety requirement. The Megger high-pot tester is commonly used by electricians and electrical contractors.
- High-potential tester measures dielectric strength of electrical insulation and ground-circuit continuity of three-wire appliances and other devices
- Analog meter with manual range selection and adjustable leakage current trip level for flexibility of use
- Tests to most UL dielectric withstand standards, including UL 544, UL 982, UL 1026, and UL 1270
- Recessed high-voltage connections and automatic failure shutdown with warning light and tone for increased safety
- Meets UL 120 kilohm safety requirement