Martel BetaGauge 321
Calibrator; Dual Pressure, 30/3000 psi –
The Martel BetaGauge 311 and 321 are designed to be a simple to use yet very versatile pressure calibrators. The internal pressure sensors of the BetaGauge 311 and 321 can be combined with combined with inputs for mA, voltage, switch contacts and an RTD probe to allow the 311/321 to calibrate virtually any pressure device. An external pressure module option allows an even wider range of pressure calibration options including absolute and differential.
The Martel BetaGauge 311 and 321 feature isolated, stainless steel, pressure sensors with 27 available pressure ranges. Accuracy across all ranges is 0.025% F.S. Temperature-compensation ensures accuracy in field applications. The BetaGauge 311 is a single sensor pressure calibrator while the BetaGauge 321 is a dual sensor pressure calibrator ideal for gas custody transfer. The 311 uses the P1 port for all pressure inputs. The P2 port is only used on the model 321. Therefore on the model 311, all menu choices involving pressure are limited to the P1 port only. All other model 311 features and functions are the same as for the 321. Both the 311 and 321 are available in intrinsically safe models.
The Martel BetaGauge 311 and 321 both have a large graphic style LCD with backlight that can be configured to display up to 3 inputs simultaneously (i.e. pressure 1, pressure 2, and RTD or any combination of inputs). Pressure readings can be displayed in the user’s choice of 19 engineering units. Setting up the 311 or 321 is simple and up to five frequently used setups can be stored with the last setup automatically recalled on power-up. Operating mode layers support simple measurements to complex applications.
The Martel BetaGauge 311 and 321 are both supplied with a soft case, AA batteries, manual, NIST traceable certificate, and test leads. Both calibrators are also available in kits including the Pressure Calibrator, Pt100 RTD Probe, AA batteries, manual, NIST-traceable certificate, test leads, and hard-sided carrying case.
- Isolated, stainless steel, pressure sensors with 0.025% F.S. accuracy
- 27 available pressure ranges
- Temperature-compensation ensures accuracy in field applications
- External pressure module connection supports all BETA Port-P pressure modules
- Pt100 RTD input for temperature measurement, accurate to 0.1C (0.2F)
- Measure 4-20 mA input
- Large graphic style LCD with backlight can be configured to display up to 3 inputs simultaneously
- Ideal for gas flow calibration (custody transfer) applications
- Up to five frequently used setups can be stored
- % Error and damping functions
- Intrinsically safe option available
There are no reviews yet.