The Fluke 700G is a rugged, easy-to-use, and reliable pressure gauge calibrator that offers 23 ranges from ±10 inH2O / 20 mbar to 10,000 psi / 690 bar with accuracy of 0.05% of full scale. 700G31 Range: -14 to 10000 psi and -0.97 to 690 bar
The 700G is compatible with most hydraulic and pneumatic test pumps. And it combines with one of the Fluke test pump kits (700PTPK or 700HTPK) to provide a complete pressure testing and calibration solution. You can use 700G/TRACK software to upload more than 8,000 pressure measurements to a PC.
The 700G runs on three standard AA alkaline batteries to deliver 1,500 hours without backlight (continuous on) or 2,000 hours at slow sample rate.
- Rugged, high-quality pressure gauge calibrator for fast and accurate test results
- Delivers precision pressure measurements in 23 ranges from ±10 inH2O/20 mbar to 10,000 psi/690 bar
- Delivers high accuracy—0.05% total measurement uncertainty for one year
- Provides bright backlit display for easy viewing
- Features rugged, durable design with protective holster
Other useful features:
- Combines with either the 700PTPK pneumatic pump kit or the 700HTPK hydraulic pump kit for a complete measurement and testing solution
- Logs more than 8,493 pressure measurements to memory and uploads to a PC (with 700G/TRACK software)
- Allows you to work safely in classified areas known to include explosive gasses:
- CSA: Class 1, Div2, Groups A-D rating
- ATEX: rating II 3 G Ex nA IIB T6
There are no reviews yet.