Use the Fluke 187 Digital Multimeter’s low pass filter function to measure voltage and frequency accurately on electrically noisy equipment like adjustable speed motor drives
Use the peak capture function to detect intermittent problems and transients as fast as 250 micro seconds.
From the control room to the plant floor, the Fluke 80 Series family of digital multimeters has earned its reputation as the digital multimeter industrial technicians trust. When productivity is on the line, the Fluke 80 Series delivers the accuracy and advanced troubleshooting capabilities you need to solve problems fast.
- 0.025% basic DC accuracy
- 50,000-count resolution with instant readings enables detailed analyses
- 100 kHz ac bandwidth opens the possibilities of modern applications not possible with less capable DMMs
- Internal memory allows for stand alone logging of measurement changes (up to 3 days) indentifying stable and unstable periods with a real-time stamp.
- MIN MAX to record and timestamp values in real-time.
- 250 µS Fast MIN MAX for peak transient capture.
- Temperature readings in ºC or ºF using optional K-type thermocouple
- Enhanced ranges, such as dc voltage measurements down to 10 µV, and capacitance up to 50,000 µF
- Multiple reading display with bargraph has two-level backlight
- The Fluke 187 has on-line logging capabilities when connected to a PC.