Megohmmeter; 1kV –
The Fluke 1520 Megohmmeter is a handy insulation resistance tester that also measures voltage and checks connections with its lo-ohms function.
A proven workhorse, the Fluke 1520 can make up to 5,000 insulation resistance tests, more than any other insulation tester, without changing batteries. A dual analog/digital display makes it easy to use. Thanks to its superb accuracy, endurance, and handheld size, the Fluke 1520 is a long-standing tool of choice for demanding plant and utilities work.
As a safety feature, the Fluke 1520 will switch automatically to a voltage tester only when voltage is greater than 30V (ac or dc).
- Large, backlit LCD with analog bar graph and digital display
- Three output voltages for insulation resistance testing: 250V, 500V, 1000V
- Insulation resistance testing up to 4000 M Ohms; switches automatically to voltage measurement when voltage is greater than 30V ac or 30V dc.
- AC/DC voltage measurement up to 600V
- Lo-Ohms function for testing connections
- Performance up to 5000 insulation resistance tests per EN61557-2 without changing 4 C-cell batteries, with battery-life indicator and auto shut-off.
- Last reading memory display
- Autodischarge of capacitive voltage charges
- Rugged, splash-proof case with impact absorbing holster.