Calibrator; Dry Block –
The ITC series employs the slim and rugged design of the CTC series. This series also features the intuitive user interface, the clear LCD display, and the functionality that is used in the successful CTC series.
However, the ITC is designed with the state-of-the-art dual-zone heating block and MVI circuitry that has been adopted from the ATC series. The MVI circuitry ensures stable temperatures even when the mains supply is unstable.
The ITC series is designed for both on-site and maintenance shop use. The applications are generally critical process control but can vary based on calibration and testing requirements. The ITC series dry-block calibrators are available in 3 different temperature ranges and all models are equipped with RS232 serial communication capabilities.
- Manufactured by Ametek / Jofra
- Temperature Range: 50 to 650C (122 to 1202F)
- Dual-zone heating block
- Interchangeable inserts
- Multi-hole insertion tubes
- MVI Mains Variance Immunity
- Automatic switch test
- RS232 and JOFRACAL calibration software
- Multi information display
- Safety banana bushings
- Auto stepping
- Stability indicator
- Count down timer (shows when unit is stable)
- Programmable maximum temperature
- Fast simulation/training mode
- Re-calibration from keyboard
There are no reviews yet.