The Infrared Thermometer Model CA876 is a non-contact infrared temperature measuring instrument. It includes a 3 1/2 digit backlit LCD, auto-hold function and auto power off (15 seconds). The MEAS button is used to extend the battery life by automatically stopping measurement temperature and holding the display reading.
The Model CA876 features a laser guide for precise measurements. It also includes a K-type thermocouple input for taking temperature measurements. The Model CA876 offers MIN and MAX recording features, which allow the operator to view the minimum and maximum values recorded during the test; an alarm feature with a specified Lo value or a specified Hi value to be programmed, causing the instrument to emit a tone if the measured value falls outside the parameters; and adjustable emissivity from 0.1 to 1.00.
- Easy one-hand operation
- Non-contact infrared sensor
- Laser guide for precise aim
- Measures temperature in F and C
- High 1022F/550C measurement
- Adjustable emisivity 0.1 to 1.00
- Auto-HOLD function
- 2000-count backlit LCD
- Lightweight and compact
- Removable protective laser cover
- Includes rugged, shockproof, protective, dirt resistant holster