The Sound Level Meter Model CA832 is designed to assess sound ambiences or nuisances in accordance with international safety and quality standards. It complies with standard CEI 651.
The Model CA832 is a portable, compact instruments with a 2000-count backlit LCD. It is designed for simple, one-hand operation and may be fitted on a tripod for long duration measurements. It features two weighting curves A and C for measurement integrating the sensitivity of the human ear according to sound frequency. Curve A is the general-purpose curve in an industrial environment, and C is more suited in presence of low frequency sounds. Also, mode “F” (fast response time) corresponds to the response time of the ear. Mode “S” (slow response time) will be used to obtain a uniform reading when the sound signal level shows fluctuations.
- Easy one-hand operation
- Measures sound according to the sensitivity of the human ear
- MAX function
- Three measurement range from 35 to 130dB
- Accuracy 1.5dB
- Two time weighting curves: slow (550ms) and fast (55ms)
- Two frequency weighting curves: A and C
- Auxiliary output for recording
- Tripod mountable
- 2000-count backlit LCD
- Lightweight and compact
- Includes rugged, shockproof, protective, dirt resistant holster