The AEMC Models 500, 501, 502 and 503 are compact, professional clamp-on meters that measure up to the toughest standards. They are built into a rugged mechanical case and are designed using quality polycarbonate materials. These meters offer a complete set of measurement ranges and are in compliance with international safety and quality standards to ensure a professional and reliable measuring tool.
- Compact size fits into your pocket
- 400AAC or 400AAC/DC current measurements
- 600VAC/DC volts measurements
- TRMS measurements (Model 502)
- Resistance measurements to 400?
- Continuity with beeper below 40?
- Frequency measurements (Models 501 and 502) from V and A
- Hold function to freeze readings
- Push-button for easy ADC zeroing (Model 503)
- Large, easy-to-read 4000-count display
- 42-segment analog bargraph
- Includes test leads and soft carrying pouch