Digital Pressure Gauge; Pressure Range: 0-15 to 0-1000 PSIG
The DPG-6600 Series from 3D Instruments, 4 ½” battery powered digital pressure gauges, incorporate outstanding pressure sensors from 0-50 to 0-10000 psig to provide accuracy of 0.25% of full scale. Special temperature compensation circuitry maintains this accuracy fixed over a temperature range of 32o to 131o F!! Wetted components are 316SS for compatibility with many aggressive process medias.
A special 4-digit LCD with oversized 0.75” digits coupled with a 25-segment analog bar graph combine to provide unsurpassed readability. Other features include: multiple engr. units, display dampening, low battery indication and display of Hi/Lo values.
The DPG-6600 Series gauges are housed in an ABS case outfitted with an ingenious field adjustable process connection fitting/flange arrangement. All functions including: Power, Zero, Engr. Units and Hi/Lo are selectable via a Polyester keypad for reliable operation in poor weather conditions. To reduce maintenance, a high energy lithium cell and low power circuitry offer an incredible 5 year battery life! An auto shut-off feature allows adjustment from 0-720 minutes.
The combination of sophisticated precision pressure measurement technology, robust design and a wide array of pressure ranges makes the DPG-6600 family of digital pressure gauges the ideal choice to tackle your demanding pressure monitoring or test/calibration applications..
- Pressure Range: -15 – 1000 PSIG
- Black ABS case, fitting bottom, flange detached
- Accuracy: Pressure = +/- 0.25% of Span, +/- 2.0% of 14.7 PSI for Vacuum Readings. No change in accuracies within the Operating Temperature.
- Compensated Temperature: +32° F to +131° F (0°C to 55°C). All 3D DPG-6600’s are Temperature Compensated. All accuracies stated above are valid over the entire Operating Temperature Range.
- Operating Temperature: -40° F to +185° F (-40°C to 85°C).
- Intrinsically Safe: Built to comply with requirements for Class 1, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, and D hazardous areas (approval pending).
- Proof Pressure without calibration shift: 2 X Pressure Range. 5 X Pressure Range or 25,000 PSI (whichever is less) Burst Rating.
- Tare: 0 to 20% of Full Scale Offset Capability.
- Operating Media: The 3D DPG-6600 utilizes a 316 SSTL Isolated Pressure Sensor. Any media (liquid or gas) suitable for contact with 316 Stainless Steel may be used.
- Battery Life: 5 Years of continuous use using 1 – 3.6 volt lithium “C” size cell. Adjustable Auto Shut Off from 0 to 720 minutes. Low Battery indication.
- Screen Update Rate: 1 X per second.
- Damping: Adjustable LCD filter – approximately 1 – 96 seconds.
- Size: 4 1/2″ (114mm) Nominal Dial Size. Oversized 0.75″ Height X 4 Digit High Resolution LCD Display with 25 Segment Bar Graph indicating percent of full scale.
- Weight: 514 g (18 oz) including batteries.